nosaj 7/4/2018 5:11 PM
Fishing!
Where else can you go fishing and catch some Sea Weed?

http://weartv.com/news/offbeat/sea-w...k-of-marijuana
nosaj

Chuck H 7/4/2018 6:16 PM
That's just what he told people when they asked where he got it Probably never thought it would go public.

nosaj 7/4/2018 6:21 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
That's just what he told people when they asked where he got it Probably never thought it would go public.
Probably a publicity thing to get more people out fishing

nosaj

Chuck H 7/4/2018 7:28 PM
Funny. I don't smoke. Well, not weed. I'm working on my tobacco habit But I'd still like to find a big sack of buds. I hunt mushrooms here in the PNW (see note below). I'm not interested in using psilocybes, but I always wanted to find them. For the novelty and because of my extreme populist, to the point of counter culture streak. I figured it would sort of feel like I was getting away with something It did. We had a bumper year for psilocybe cyanescens (a very powerful one) about five years ago. I probably harvested over two hundred caps. It only takes three or four to go for a ride. I even thought about using some. I did in my youth so why not? But I was always too anxious to actually do it and ended up giving them all away here and there to people I knew would appreciate them (and keep it quiet). Ah, the joys of finding free recreational drugs.

My favorite response to "I hunt mushrooms." was from my friend John. He asked "Do you use a knife or a gun?"

nosaj 7/8/2018 4:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
Funny. I don't smoke. Well, not weed. I'm working on my tobacco habit But I'd still like to find a big sack of buds. I hunt mushrooms here in the PNW (see note below). I'm not interested in using psilocybes, but I always wanted to find them. For the novelty and because of my extreme populist, to the point of counter culture streak. I figured it would sort of feel like I was getting away with something It did. We had a bumper year for psilocybe cyanescens (a very powerful one) about five years ago. I probably harvested over two hundred caps. It only takes three or four to go for a ride. I even thought about using some. I did in my youth so why not? But I was always too anxious to actually do it and ended up giving them all away here and there to people I knew would appreciate them (and keep it quiet). Ah, the joys of finding free recreational drugs.

My favorite response to "I hunt mushrooms." was from my friend John. He asked "Do you use a knife or a gun?"
Todays catch in Pensacola 77lb bale of cocaine.........Fish are biting too.
http://www.srpressgazette.com/news/2...ered-from-gulf
nosaj

g1 7/8/2018 9:26 PM
"Coast Guard Sector Mobile watchstanders received a notification at approximately 6 p.m. Saturday from a good Samaritan of a bale of cocaine floating in the water south of Pensacola."
Yeah, I'm sure it had a big label on the side of it that said "COCAINE!!!". Good Samaritan my eye, "2 for me, one for yous guys".